Sunday 26 February 2012

I have been absent for awhile.  I had a sale yesterday that I was getting ready for it, as I kept changing my mind on what to make it seemed to take me longer then normal.  

I had a great time yesterday, I sold a few things.  As well as  I got a chance to talk to some friends and meet some new people.  It's great to get out and get some new ideas of what people would like.  The location couldn't have been better either as we were in Gananoque Inn and Spa, which is right on the water.

I will have to spend sometime working on some new ideas, and working  on finding another place to show off my bags.   I think it's about time to also start working on a PDF for a bag idea I have.  It should be fun as I have no idea how to go about it.  I think I'm up for the challenge.

But first I have to work harder at keeping my posts up to date.


No comments:

Post a Comment